Digital Media Sales Manager
- Responsible for the focus and momentum of digital media sales efforts and revenue generation, working directly with clients and media agencies.
- Prepare sales presentations & proposals to ensure that clients receive the appropriate digital media products, services and rates to meet their business needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts and develop multi-product marketing solutions and communicate changes in direction, products, expectations, processes, and standards as they pertain to digital media.
- Partners with sales leadership in the development and achievement of digital media strategies, product revenue budgets.
- Drive sales, packaging and launch of Digital Media efforts
- Develop Digital Media opportunities to drive new revenue
- Provide comprehensive, actionable feedback on all products
- Responsible for digital media sales training and motivational efforts and for championing product research and development to include strategic qualitative information that targets various market segments to support digital media efforts and revenue generation.
- Responsible for promotion, pricing strategy and presentation development.
- Partner with Ad Operations and marketing to ensure that all Digital Media information is current and accurate.
- Identifies strategies for increasing market share and product usage
- Analyzes market trends and competitive initiatives
- Continually tracks digital media metrics to ensure the growth of the utilization of the full product set
- Conducts continuous research on the latest industry trends, preliminary tests and consumer behaviour analysis
- Develops and implements marketing materials and campaigns to keep clients aware of our offerings
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Develops Digital Media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, and regional advertising agencies
- Generates analyzes and interprets internal and external data to identify benefits for Digital Media; reviews and analyzes marketing and sales performance to determine the trends and performance of Digital Media; Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring Digital Media sales goals.
- Develop and implement tracking mechanisms to determine the Digital Media ROI and effectiveness
Why join us?
As part of the Reach MENA team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You will have the freedom to contribute your ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
To apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]