- Posted by admin
- On December 11, 2019
- 0 Comments
Marketing Coordinator – JOB DESCRIPTION
|Reporting to||Marketing Manager||Location||Dubai|
|Job Status||Full Time||Staff Responsibility||No|
The goal of marketing is to raise awareness and drive sales – the goal of the marketing coordinator is to execute plans and strategies to accomplish that. You will be required to assemble and implement marketing, event and advertising campaigns according to marketing calendar; as well as analyse campaigns, competitor activity and the market to assist with marketing plans. As in-house graphic designer you will create layouts and designs for presentations, advertisements, brochures, magazines, and other required corporate reports.
55% of role
Assist with the management of the CRM system:
· Update contact list
· Manage inbox requests
Maintain social media network:
· Create images and write content
· Schedule posts
· Engage with followers
· Manage inbox, comments etc.
· Identify opportunities, engage with leaders in the space and help to grow the channels.
Support event activity:
· Identify event/speaking opportunities
· Coordinate requirements
· Develop schedules
· At event support
Support with the development of campaign creatives:
· Design and layout research
· Accurate briefing to graphic designer
· Manage timely delivery of designs
Support the sales team:
· Update and maintain accurate product information, presentations and literature
· Provide marketing support and advice
Schedule, review and implement marketing campaigns across all Reach MENA channels.
Monitor active campaigns ensuring they are successfully delivering and help to coordinate new campaigns.
Coordinating, editing, and optimising marketing materials, ensuring it is accurate, relevant and adheres to the brand voice.
Source & manage campaign suppliers (Graphic Design, Video production, Merchandise, Printing, Catering, Event Services).
35% of role
Study and schedule design briefs and determine requirements
Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Designs to be developed:
· Sales literature
· Posters & banners
· Social media and email imagery
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic, as per brand guidelines.
Work with marketing manager and external teams to produce final design.
Amend designs after feedback.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand and to specs.
|10% of role||Have a professional standard of personal presentation to reflect the Company’s image.
Always behave in a professional manner.
Always follow company policies and guidelines – be a role model for other team members.
Be available during working hours for your colleagues.
Manage and monitor external and internal activities, ensuring it meets brand guidelines.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills
- Creativity – art and design awareness/interest/experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Eye for detail
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills – fluent in spoken and written English.
- Quick and alert mind with ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Solid computer skills – design software and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software.
- Presents a professional, friendly and positive manner at all times.
- Maintains the highest integrity and honesty levels at all times.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood the requirements of this Job Description and accept that it may not be a complete list of duties and as per my employment contract may be subject to change.